    thanks
    -_-_-
    milo

    milo, Mar 18, 2005

  2. milo

    Terry Joyce Guest

    milo wrote:
    > G'day
    > any ideas on how many songs i can fit on a 512mmc card?
    > ive also been thinking of the 1gig sd card but my nokia n-gage
    > wont use sd aparantly, any confermation on this
    > thanks
    > -_-_-
    > milo

    How large are the files? Just highlight the mp3s and right click
    properties. Hold the control key and un highlight until you have 512 megs.
    I don't know the quality (96k,128k,160k,190k or 256) of the tunes not do
    I know if it is "Thick as a brick" (whole album) or short Blink 182
    songs. These are the variables involved.
    Good Luck
    Tee Jay

    Terry Joyce, Mar 18, 2005

  3. milo

    Plato Guest

    milo wrote:

    > any ideas on how many songs i can fit on a 512mmc card?
    > ive also been thinking of the 1gig sd card but my nokia n-gage
    > wont use sd aparantly, any confermation on this

    It all depends on the filesize of the songs. There is no set number of
    files you can put on a storage device.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Mar 18, 2005
  4. milo

    bambam Guest

    On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 13:35:33 +0000, milo wrote:

    > G'day
    > any ideas on how many songs i can fit on a 512mmc card?

    About 100 good quality mp3's.

    bambam, Mar 19, 2005
  5. That's about what I average also.

    Will Dearborn, Mar 19, 2005