    any help would be great..

    thanks

    milo

    milo, Jan 3, 2005

  2. milo wrote:
    > g'day, i just got a nokia 6260 mobile phone, it came with a 32 meg
    > multimedia card and i was thinking of
    > getting a 128 card , does any one know how many mp3s i can put on the cards?
    > my phone has an mp3 player and id like to take my fav songs with me so i
    > dont have to take all my cds
    > any help would be great..

    Depends on the compression rate of each song and the file size of each song.

    If each song is around 2mb in size, you should be able to fit approx. 64
    songs on the memory card.

    Yours Sincerely,
    Samuël ML Lison

    --
    DreamCities.net - A Community for All! (http://www.dreamcities.net)
    Contact Me: http://about.dreamcities.net/contact.html

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Samu=EBl_ML_Lison?=, Jan 3, 2005

  3. milo

    Les Thanless Guest

    "milo" <> wrote in message

    > g'day, i just got a nokia 6260 mobile phone, it came with a 32 meg
    > multimedia card and i was thinking of
    > getting a 128 card , does any one know how many mp3s i can put on the

    cards?
    > my phone has an mp3 player and id like to take my fav songs with me so i
    > dont have to take all my cds
    > any help would be great..
    >

    > thanks
    >
    > milo

    It's about 1 minute per meg, varies according to the bit rate, but I have
    found that the average will be about a minute of music per meg.

    Les Thanless, Jan 3, 2005
  4. milo

    Trent© Guest

    On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 05:12:21 GMT, "milo" <>
    wrote:

    > g'day, i just got a nokia 6260 mobile phone, it came with a 32 meg
    >multimedia card and i was thinking of
    >getting a 128 card , does any one know how many mp3s i can put on the cards?

    Depends on the size of the mp3 files.

    Low side...divide 6 into 128.

    High side...divide 2 into 128.

    Have a nice one...