  1. woody

    woody Guest

    How can I find out this number in the worldwide?
    woody, Nov 8, 2004

  2. woody

    Dragon Guest

    Hi Woody,

    My sincerest apologies but why do you think it is important for you to know
    this figure?

    Regards,
    Burning Dragon.

    Dragon, Nov 8, 2004

  3. woody

    molsonexpert Guest

    "woody" <> wrote in message
    > How can I find out this number in the worldwide?

    I used to lie awake for hours wondering the answer to this one, until I
    found out that it isn't even an exam question.

    steve.
    molsonexpert, Nov 8, 2004
  4. >I used to lie awake for hours wondering the answer to this one, until I
    >found out that it isn't even an exam question.

    lol!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 8, 2004
  5. woody

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Nov 8, 2004
  6. molsonexpert wrote:
    > "woody" <> wrote in message
    >> How can I find out this number in the worldwide?

    > I used to lie awake for hours wondering the answer to this one, until
    > I found out that it isn't even an exam question.

    PotD
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Nov 8, 2004
  7. woody

    billyw Guest

    you as well..

    billyw, Nov 8, 2004
  8. woody

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it FrisbeeĀ® <> said in

    > molsonexpert wrote:
    >> "woody" <> wrote in message
    >>> How can I find out this number in the worldwide?

    >> I used to lie awake for hours wondering the answer to this one, until
    >> I found out that it isn't even an exam question.

    > PotD

    2nd

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Nov 8, 2004
  9. woody

    kpg Guest

    ># Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\152550.htm (11/8/2004 12:47:06
    >PM) #
    > incase you missed it "woody" <> said in
    >
    >> How can I find out this number in the worldwide?

    > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certified.asp

    Hey! That MCDST is an elite group.

    Where do I sign up?

    kp "An Army of One Thousand Five Hundred Twenty Four" g
    kpg, Nov 8, 2004
  10. woody

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it "kpg" <> said in

    > Hey! That MCDST is an elite group.
    >
    > Where do I sign up?
    >
    > kp "An Army of One Thousand Five Hundred Twenty Four" g

    badly out of date number on that. or so says my certificate.
    now if I can only get that he!!desk job...*Packs for India*

    <sigh>
    Should have written the FP 98 exam for the +SB

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30 & MCDST #1996
    Neil, Nov 8, 2004
  11. woody

    Consultant Guest

    15

    Consultant, Nov 8, 2004
  12. woody

    nerd32768 Guest

    > >> "woody" <> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> I used to lie awake for hours wondering the answer to this one, until
    > >> I found out that it isn't even an exam question.

    > > PotD

    > 2nd
    >
    > --
    > Neil MCNGP #30
    > the "curious" hair on the soap of society

    3rd
    nerd32768, Nov 9, 2004