  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Is there more that 5000?

    Guest, Nov 5, 2004

  2. Guest

    Jerz Guest

    Jerz, Nov 6, 2004

  3. Guest

    Sn4k3 Guest

    If u really ask me i would say that there is alot more
    then 1,524 of them.. Since i pretty much got the cert..
    An i do Micosoft windows xp tech support. :)

    2004.

    Sn4k3, Nov 15, 2004
  4. Guest

    Jason Guest

    Ah, the joys of paper certs from our overseas competitors! What do you mean
    you "pretty much" got the cert? Does this mean you have the knowledge but
    not the passing scores? The MCP count site referenced is an indication of
    how many people have achieved PASSING scores on the exam since they last
    updated the site. It is not a reflection of how many people worldwide
    Microsoft thinks have the qualifications to perform DST duties.

    The funny thing is with all the people that profess passing scores on this
    newsgroup and others, the count should be around 4000 by now. We'll see how
    many were honest and how many faked it in newsgroups next time MS updates.

    Jason, Nov 16, 2004
  5. Guest

    w00t Guest

    Well there still uncer 5000. I got my MCDST on 15 Nov
    and it was listed as a charter kit.

    w00t, Nov 19, 2004