How many does that leave now?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Nathan Kay, Mar 4, 2005.

  1. Nathan Kay

    Nathan Kay Guest

    Nathan Kay, Mar 4, 2005

  2. Ed Jablonowski, Mar 4, 2005

  3. Nathan Kay

    Mark Carter Guest

    Ed Jablonowski, <>, the herbaceous, shifty fried
    egg, and pig keeper, descanted:

    http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsArticle.jhtml?type=worldNews&storyID=683669&src
    >> =UK_DskTopTkr/GetContent
    >>
    >> <I couldn't give a flying **** at a rolling doughnut if the link
    >> works or not, ****!>

    > Dear ****.
    >
    > Please refrain from posting shyte to our boleved group.

    He did say he "couldn't give a flying **** at a rolling doughnut".

    And there was no Bolivian group included in his post.

    > Ta.

    Dexter is criminally insane.
    Mark Carter, Mar 4, 2005
  4. Nathan Kay