    Does anyone know what the current limit is now for the number of addresses
    you can have in the CC column?...

    Larry
    larry, Jan 31, 2004

  2. larry

    Boomer Guest

    "larry" <> wrote in
    news:UdESb.78504$:

    > Greetings
    >
    > Not too far back ago, I reponded to a message, to a yahoo group,
    > containing a rather large number of group names in the CC column.
    > I was rather surprised to get a message from yahoo, rather
    > quickly, indicating that my message would not be delivered because
    > it had too many in the CC column....
    >
    > Does anyone know what the current limit is now for the number of
    > addresses you can have in the CC column?...
    >
    > Larry

    Anything here?

    http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/index.html

    Did you ask Yahoo?
    Boomer, Jan 31, 2004

  3. larry

    larry Guest

    Thank you for your suggestion...
    I guess, sometimes, the obvious gets missed...
    Larry

    larry, Jan 31, 2004
  4. larry

    Boomer Guest

    "larry" <> wrote in

    > Thank you for your suggestion...
    > I guess, sometimes, the obvious gets missed...
    > Larry

    You're welcome. :) Good luck.

    Boomer, Jan 31, 2004
  5. larry

    Shel-hed Guest

    On 31 Jan 2004 03:13:27 GMT, Boomer <> wrote in
    24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >"larry" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Thank you for your suggestion...
    >> I guess, sometimes, the obvious gets missed...
    >> Larry

    >You're welcome. :) Good luck.

    Ah yes, Boomer is a master of the obvious. :)

    < ducking and running... slam! >
    Shel-hed, Jan 31, 2004
  6. larry

    Bryan Guest

    Shel-hed wrote:
    > On 31 Jan 2004 03:13:27 GMT, Boomer <>
    > wrote in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> "larry" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Thank you for your suggestion...
    >>> I guess, sometimes, the obvious gets missed...
    >>> Larry

    >> You're welcome. :) Good luck.

    > Ah yes, Boomer is a master of the obvious. :)
    >
    > < ducking and running... slam! >

    Mistress, surely! ;)
    Bryan, Jan 31, 2004
  7. larry

    Boomer Guest

    Shel-hed, <> wrote:

    > On 31 Jan 2004 03:13:27 GMT, Boomer
    > <> wrote in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >>"larry" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Thank you for your suggestion...
    >>> I guess, sometimes, the obvious gets missed...
    >>> Larry

    >>You're welcome. :) Good luck.

    > Ah yes, Boomer is a master of the obvious. :)
    >
    > < ducking and running... slam! >

    Now how in the heck can I use my cane on you if you keep running?
    Dang sassy kids!
    Boomer, Jan 31, 2004
  8. larry

    Boomer Guest

    Bryan, <> wrote:

    > Shel-hed wrote:
    >> On 31 Jan 2004 03:13:27 GMT, Boomer <>
    >> wrote in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>
    >>> "larry" <> wrote in

    >>> You're welcome. :) Good luck.

    >> Ah yes, Boomer is a master of the obvious. :)
    >>
    >> < ducking and running... slam! >

    > Mistress, surely! ;)

    Mistress?

    --