How many computers on one router

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by =?Utf-8?B?a21hbjIxNA==?=, Aug 11, 2005.

  1. Quick question, how many computers can a wireless router support? is it
    unlimited? 4? 1? I have a DI-524 in case anyone knows the specifics or where
    to find one.

    Thanks in advance.
     
    =?Utf-8?B?a21hbjIxNA==?=, Aug 11, 2005
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. EDIT: How many computers can be on a router connected *wirelessly*

    "kman214" wrote:

    > Quick question, how many computers can a wireless router support? is it
    > unlimited? 4? 1? I have a DI-524 in case anyone knows the specifics or where
    > to find one.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
     
    =?Utf-8?B?a21hbjIxNA==?=, Aug 11, 2005
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. =?Utf-8?B?a21hbjIxNA==?=

    N. Miller Guest

    On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 13:24:13 -0700, kman214 wrote:

    > EDIT: How many computers can be on a router connected *wirelessly*


    How large is your subnet mask?

    --
    Norman
    ~Win dain a lotica, En vai tu ri, Si lo ta
    ~Fin dein a loluca, En dragu a sei lain
    ~Vi fa-ru les shutai am, En riga-lint
     
    N. Miller, Aug 12, 2005
    #3
  4. 255

    "N. Miller" wrote:

    > On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 13:24:13 -0700, kman214 wrote:
    >
    > > EDIT: How many computers can be on a router connected *wirelessly*

    >
    > How large is your subnet mask?
    >
    > --
    > Norman
    > ~Win dain a lotica, En vai tu ri, Si lo ta
    > ~Fin dein a loluca, En dragu a sei lain
    > ~Vi fa-ru les shutai am, En riga-lint
    >
     
    =?Utf-8?B?a21hbjIxNA==?=, Aug 12, 2005
    #4
  5. =?Utf-8?B?a21hbjIxNA==?=

    Jack Guest

    Hi
    May be this can Help: http://www.ezlan.net/faq#wconcurrent
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "kman214" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Quick question, how many computers can a wireless router support? is it
    > unlimited? 4? 1? I have a DI-524 in case anyone knows the specifics or

    where
    > to find one.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
     
    Jack, Aug 12, 2005
    #5
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Roger
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    3,675
  2. ADRENALINE

    How many computers do i need to study MCSE 2003?

    ADRENALINE, Jan 17, 2004, in forum: Microsoft Certification
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    491
    chris
    Jan 21, 2004
  3. Phil, Non-Squid

    TCP/IP not working on one of two computers -> 1 router

    Phil, Non-Squid, Nov 12, 2006, in forum: Wireless Networking
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    458
    Jack \(MVP-Networking\).
    Nov 12, 2006
  4. Replies:
    0
    Views:
    547
  5. kimiraikkonen
    Replies:
    5
    Views:
    1,334
    Walter Mautner
    Feb 7, 2007
Loading...

Share This Page