    just wondering and definatly NOT trying to be-little anyone's certification
    achievements.

    RY, MCSA
    Rowdy, Oct 31, 2003

  2. Rowdy

    Consultant Guest

    i think people list the one(s) they are most proud of

    --
    Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
    www.mcngp.tk

    "Rowdy" <> wrote in message
    > Hi ng. Hope everyone is doing fine. I am cramming for 217, taking it
    > tommorow. Anyways, here is a question that i guess can be debated (or
    > not!).
    >
    > I see a lot of guys listing their achieved certs. question: should you

    list

    Consultant, Oct 31, 2003

  3. Rowdy

    S. O'Brien Guest

    once you get your MCSA or MCSE, MCP goes on the wayside... any HR guy worth
    his snuff will know that it takes 4/7 MCP's to get MCSA/E. on my resume I
    list all I have... MCSE, MCSA:M, CCNA, CNA, A+... most companies add resumes
    to a database and when they are looking for employees they go back to the
    database and do a keyword search for... lets say A+ and if you dont list it
    (if you have it), you will not make the list produced in the database and be
    overlooked for a potential interview. Just my opinion of course. Now i am
    starting to study for my CCNP so my name will get a little ridiculously
    long....

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69, Cpl (Ret'd), MCSE, MCSA+M, CCNA (CCNP later), CNA, A+...
    sheeeesh
    S. O'Brien, Oct 31, 2003
  4. Rowdy

    Rowdy Guest

    oh..then for me, that will have to be my

    SAIHSA

    special achievement in high school algebra - back when i was just another
    twinkle in the twinkie.

    he..he..

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:Oi$7649nDHA.2652
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    Rowdy, Oct 31, 2003
  5. Rowdy

    Jtyc Guest

    > Sue MCNGP #69, Cpl (Ret'd), MCSE, MCSA+M, CCNA (CCNP later), CNA, A+...

    0351 Anti-Tank Assaultman

    That gets me in the door every time.
    Jtyc, Oct 31, 2003
  6. Rowdy

    JaR Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message

    > 0351 Anti-Tank Assaultman
    >
    > That gets me in the door every time.

    95Bravo Military Police

    Not only gets you in the door, but usually a free drink too!

    JaR
    JaR, Oct 31, 2003
  7. Rowdy

    Jtyc Guest

    > 95Bravo Military Police

    MP?!?!

    miserable blue falcon...
    Jtyc, Oct 31, 2003
  8. Rowdy

    JaR Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message news:%
    > MP?!?!
    >

    > miserable blue falcon...

    That's Sgt. Meathead to you.

    J.R. Jones
    MCNGP, Sgt USA (Ret)
    JaR, Oct 31, 2003
  9. Rowdy

    Jtyc Guest

    > That's Sgt. Meathead to you.

    Roger that.
    Jtyc, Oct 31, 2003
  10. Rowdy

    S. O'Brien Guest

    I knew a meathead once... he was good for something anyway... lol
    S. O'Brien, Oct 31, 2003