    how many cert requires for web developer
    how many cert requires for enterprise application develope?

    if i use a MCAD how many cert can be estimate ?
    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9l?=, Jul 19, 2005

  2. If your MCAD you will need one more exam to get windows or web.
    Although I am not certian about the following I strongly supect if you go
    for web and windows you will then actually be MCSD upgraded (whatever its
    called now)

    Existing MCAD/MCSD will still be good certs even MCSD VB6 is good becuase a
    lot of MS office developement (At least I assume)

    =?Utf-8?B?U2Vhbg==?=, Jul 21, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9l?=

    Egghead Guest

    I think it is better to go from MCAD to MCSD to enterprise application
    developer.
    Who know how many loops need to jump from windows/web developer to
    enterprise application developer.
    The really stupid stuff is that:
    I can take 70-315,70-316,70-320 for MCAD. I have windows and web exams.
    or
    70-316,70-320, 70-229 for MCAD, then go to write the web developer upgrade
    exam, to be the web developer.
    But my MCAD is windows not web.
    Therefore, I think the upgrade exam is not free to chose. You must have
    70-315 or 70-305 for the web upgrade or 70-316 or 70-306 for the windows
    upgrade.
    I do not think after windows and web upgraded, you can be MCSD upgraded. You
    will still need 2 more exams to be the enterprise application developer.
    Egghead.

    Egghead, Jul 21, 2005