    contemplating studying for an MCAD. I'm beginning to
    think you don't need as much study as this page suggests?

    Thanks
    Tony, Jan 29, 2004

  2. In news: 649201c3e614$8e0f5610$,
    Tony <> wrote:
    > How do I know what books listed on
    > the "fundamental VS skills" web site
    > (http://www.microsoft.com/learning/training/developer/vsne
    > t.asp) I need to do the MCAD? I have a sneaky suspiscion
    > that I don't need to do ADO or ASP in depth, and don't
    > need 3 dedicated books on the .NET framework itself.
    >
    > This site is recommended by MS as "getting started", and
    > comes across as an absolute must before even
    > contemplating studying for an MCAD. I'm beginning to
    > think you don't need as much study as this page suggests?

    Hi Tony,

    Besides the MS Press books there are many third-party books that posters
    here have found useful in preparing for certification exams. Finally, the
    MSDN Library, free online, is the ultimate source of information.

    Ultimately, since you say you have no experience, you need to evaluate your
    goal. Do you want to learn how to program in .NET, or do you just want a
    certification?

    www.cindywinegarden.com
    Cindy Winegarden, Jan 29, 2004

  3. Tony

    zigzag Guest

    You want Microsoft Press book

    ISBN - 0-7356-1584-5
    MCAD/MCSD Self-Paced Training Kit: Developing Web
    Applications with Microsoft Visual Basic.NET and Microsoft
    Visual C#.NET
    Published By : Microsoft Press

    Book includes 2 CD Rom , One is to install Microsft Visual
    Studio.NET Professional (60 Day To Use). And another
    includes Supplemental Course materials (Exam questions)
    This book is very helpful for the beginner to Pass MCAD's
    first Exam either using VB.Net or CSharp.Net.
    I passed the exam in First Trial

    It is in Good Condition . Sale Price: $20(Including
    shipping)
    Send me an email

    zigzag, Jan 29, 2004