How long will you be able to test for the MCSE2000? Thanks

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?QmVu?=, Dec 16, 2004.

  1. =?Utf-8?B?QmVu?=, Dec 16, 2004

  2. Ben wrote:

    Welcomes
    =?Utf-8?Q?Frisbee=C2=AE?=, Dec 16, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QmVu?=

    T-Bone Guest

    Three days less than the answer to this question when it was posted on the
    13th.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Dec 16, 2004
  4. Thanks for the reply. Just curious though I spoke to prometric and the exams
    dont have expiration date. I have my mcsa in 2000, I'm wanting to know if I
    can finish up the mcse in 2000. If the exams havent expired I would assume
    you can. Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?QmVu?=, Dec 16, 2004
  5. =?Utf-8?B?QmVu?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?QmVu?= <> say in

    > Thanks for the reply. Just curious though I spoke to prometric and
    > the exams dont have expiration date. I have my mcsa in 2000, I'm
    > wanting to know if I can finish up the mcse in 2000. If the exams
    > havent expired I would assume you can. Thanks
    > "T-Bone" wrote:
    >
    >> Three days less than the answer to this question when it was posted
    >> on the 13th.
    >>
    >> T-Bone
    >> MCNGP XL

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/status/retired.asp