    ther're my main tools/env. and don't know yet when will my company migrate to
    the new VS.net 2005

    Please help me clear this issue in my mind and thanks in advance :)
    Waleed, Dec 17, 2005

  2. Dear Waleed,

    Me too also in same stage how you are.
    I am also completed 70-315. I would like to get MCAD.
    I am preparing for 70-229 and 70-320.

    Is to going to expired? if not, How long these exams will be exists?

    Please update me.
    Thanks for your kind help
    Regards
    Subburaman

    durgasubburaman, Dec 17, 2005

  3. December 17, 2005

    MSFT will give a notice that the exams are expiring ONE YEAR in advance...
    and so far that notice has not come. Therefore, you have at least one more
    year (I repeat, at LEAST) until they expire. :)

    --

    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

    Blog/Web Site: http://71.39.42.23/

    "durgasubburaman" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD, Dec 17, 2005
  4. Waleed

    Waleed Guest

    Thaks alot :)

    so now i will carry on with my plan towards the MCAD, and whenever the .NET
    2.0 is needed for me i will take the 1 exam upgrade towards a Microsoft
    professoinal web/windows developer

    Again Thank you for the help.

    Waleed, Dec 17, 2005
  5. December 17, 2005

    :) Great! Good luck!! :)

    Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD, Dec 17, 2005
  6. Thanks for your kind information. I will continue based on the my plan as
    well as I will update my knowledge in VS2005.

    Regards
    Subburaman

    durgasubburaman, Dec 20, 2005
  7. Waleed