    exams? Will mcse for windows 2003 server replace mcse for
    windows 2000? I have years of NT admin experience, but no
    certification, which one should I go for?

    dlw, Nov 4, 2003

  2. dlw

    jeff j black Guest

    MCSE 2000 will be in effect for the life cycle of the
    product. Whether you certify in 2k or 2k3 should be based
    on the needs of the organization(s) you work for. You
    could cerify in 2000 and take a couple of upgrade exams
    to be certified in 2k3 or just do the 2k3 track.

    jeff j black, Nov 4, 2003

  3. I am MCSE NT 4. My company still have NT 4 domain and W2K servers. So I
    didn't upgrade mine to W2K; I just studied the servers. Now we are going
    to upgrade to W2003 so I think I need to learn new stuffs for MCSE or MCSA
    2003. However, I am not sure that I will take the exams. It would depend
    on what you already have and what you want. If you don't have any cert then
    go for it.

    NEW NAME, OLD GUY, Nov 4, 2003