    Thanks & Regards
    UmaShankar.S

    , Aug 25, 2004

  2. >Now i am registering my MCP ID
    >1409858.

    i'm sure someone will find a use for your mcp id.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 25, 2004

  3. Hi Shankar,

    I'm not sure what's causing your problem, but you can get help by writing to
    .

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Aug 25, 2004
  4. Guest Guest

    This ID can be used in conjunction with the spare lapel pin I've got for
    sale on eBay.
    WKidd

    Guest, Aug 26, 2004
  5. Eric Guest

    <WKidd> wrote:

    > This ID can be used in conjunction with the spare lapel pin I've got
    > for sale on eBay.

    Wow! That's a real problem. What if a girl sees a guy in a bar with a
    pin he didn't earn? That could result in an unholy matrimony!

    The decent geek who actually earned his pin might be without a mate.

    Eric

    Eric, Aug 26, 2004
  6. Guest Guest

    Single women are smart these days. She'll want to see his MCSD ID card and
    then ask him to sketch out the ER diagram for an order entry system on the
    back of a cocktail napkin. :p

    WKidd

    Guest, Aug 26, 2004
  7. >Wow! That's a real problem. What if a girl sees a guy in a bar with a
    >pin he didn't earn? That could result in an unholy matrimony!

    lol!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 26, 2004
  8. >Single women are smart these days. She'll want to see his MCSD ID card and
    >then ask him to sketch out the ER diagram for an order entry system on the
    >back of a cocktail napkin.

    ... and ask him how many exams are required!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 26, 2004