    how long does it take to MS to register my exam and certify me as MCSE?

    --
    Luke form Italy

    =?Utf-8?B?bHVrZQ==?=, Jan 13, 2005

  2. Hello,

    It takes from 2 days to 2 weeks. Wait until 2 weeks pass and if you don't
    get your MCP transcript updated then contact prometric or MS.
    I have a similar problem when i get my last MCSE exam.

    Emanuel Ceciu

    Emanuel Ceciu, Jan 13, 2005

  3. Hello,

    Emanuel Ceciu, Jan 13, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?bHVrZQ==?=

    kpg Guest

    what...no Luke, I am your father...jokes?

    kpg, Jan 13, 2005
  5. >what...no Luke, I am your father...jokes?

    I was wondering where Matthew, Mark & John were

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 13, 2005