    I was just wondering what is the turn around time right now? I am just
    wondering if it still in the 4-6 week area before you get a tracking number.

    Thanks
    Neal, Jul 21, 2005

  2. Neal

    Neal Guest

    Never mind I just found out all those TAP posts helped me out. I guess it
    is going to be a little while. But at least I am not the only one who has
    not received a order confirmation.
    Neal, Jul 21, 2005

  3. It will take little while, but at least we know that ZOMAX seems to be
    getting things in order.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 21, 2005