How long take to study and rest? Please.

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by gikicikmaz, Jul 28, 2003.

  1. gikicikmaz

    gikicikmaz Guest

    Hi everyone,

    I decide to take first certification Microsoft MCSA.
    I learn that I need to take 3 Core Exam;
    70-210, 70-215, 70-218
    and 1 ellective exam which is;
    70-216

    I want to study first CompTIA's A+, and Network + but I
    will not take their exam. I am advance PC user and working
    database application programmer using VB and MC++.

    What I want to learn is, how long will take me to study if
    I buy Learnkey MS Certification Kit for MCSA. Is it worth
    it or just wast of money?

    Also if I study and pass the exam then later I want to
    take either MCSE or MCDBA certification will my my MCSA
    exam (of course if I pass and earn MCSA) count for those
    certification as well or should I have to take same exam
    for other Microsoft Certification?

    I have 2 computer and 1 laptop is this enough to get
    exprience for MCSA if I buy Learnkey CD-Video material.

    Thank you for understanding and helping me out.

    Regards,
    GikiCikmaz

    gikicikmaz, Jul 28, 2003