How long take to study and rest? Please.

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by chris kirk, Jul 29, 2003.

  1. chris kirk

    chris kirk Guest

    Why do you not want A+, and Network+ ?? they are valuable
    by themselves and as part of MCSA too. 216 is a pretty
    tough exam, just be prepared. how long it takes depends on
    how often you study and how quickly you usually learn new
    information. it could take a month or 8-9 months, just
    depends on you. MS cert kits are good and have practice
    labs to help you, worth the money i believe. and yes if
    you take the MCSA tests they will count towards MCSE, and
    at leas a couple transfer over to MCDBA as well. your
    network size is probably fine you will more than likely
    use all three computers alot. good luck
    chris k

    working
    >database application programmer using VB and MC++.
    >
    >What I want to learn is, how long will take me to study

    if

    chris kirk, Jul 29, 2003

  2. chris kirk

    gikicikmaz Guest

    Thank you Chris.

    My birthday is coming, and my brother is working company
    that they sell Learnkey staff and he can quite nice
    discount. So family come together to buy me Learnkey
    product. I choose becouse I can learn quickly by watching
    video and then look at the book. I was disapoint that
    Microsoft couldnt do same. I search a lot but there isn't
    anything like video CBT learning from MS. So I decided to
    get Learnkey staff. Thank you for you input, but is the
    Learnkey staff enough to study and have practice. I have 6-
    7 months to study and I belive I can achive it or maybe I
    can do earlier then 6 months.

    So I realy need some advice from MS becuse Learnkey says
    that their courses meet or exceed all certification
    objectives and provide skills critical for successful
    network administration for MCSA.

    Is it true?

    Thank you.

    Regards,
    GikiCikmaz
    gikicikmaz, Jul 29, 2003

  3. MS has training and videos out the whazoo! Here is a link to samples I
    found for free on MS website! Need to learn to use the web! MS Resource
    kit books are also free online as well as technet.

    Diana K Brown, Jul 29, 2003
  4. chris kirk

    DotNed Guest

    Diana - Need to learn to post link when stating that you
    will :p

    DotNed, Jul 30, 2003
  5. chris kirk

    gikicikmaz Guest

    Yes, I couldn't see the link, but seems noone going to
    tell me if Learnkey staff worth it.It took me One month to
    search and finaly I decide but still want some intput from
    this comunity. I am not comercial person youmay think,
    just to learn if those staff that I mension is worth to
    buy.

    Thank you.

    Regards,
    GikiCikmaz
    gikicikmaz, Jul 30, 2003
  6. OOps! I did post the link! wonder where it went?
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/training/samples/itpro.asp
    Here it is again, above this sentence.

    Diana K Brown, Jul 30, 2003
  7. They look good but I cannot afford to buy them, so I cannot advise you on
    learnkey.

    My best advise is to only buy one set for each exam until you know if you
    like the learnkey materials.

    Diana K Brown, Jul 30, 2003