    will use, since i used 2 different accounts when i paid the exam online and
    registered in the test center.

    thanks for replying.

    =?Utf-8?B?QW5nZWxh?=, Aug 18, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QW5nZWxh?=

    Jerz Guest

    Well, I've been waiting for one since July 23, 2004 and another since July
    28th so I'd say at least a month.

    Jerz

    Jerz, Aug 19, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QW5nZWxh?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 18, 2004 "Jerz" blathered:

    > Well, I've been waiting for one since July 23, 2004 and another since July
    > 28th so I'd say at least a month.

    It took over a month for me to receive my MCSA Welcome Kit.

    --
    Tech "Patient Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Aug 19, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?QW5nZWxh?=

    nerd32768 Guest

    My MCP welcome kit came 6 weeks after the test

    nerd32768, Aug 19, 2004