    certification. And any suggestions to share with me? I'm
    longing for that.

    Thank u!

    Vincent Jia, Mar 4, 2005

  2. Hello,

    It depends on country in which you reside. check www.vue.com or
    www.prometric.com in order to see how much an exam costs. varies from 50 to
    125 USD.

    --
    Emanuel Ceciu
    MCSE, MCT
    GeCAD

    Emanuel Ceciu [MCT], Mar 4, 2005

  3. Vincent Jia

    Guest

    Very important additional information, you will find
    useful:

    Microsoft ® Skills Assessments are very important to
    Certified Professionals

    Organizations now require certified professionals take
    these assessments to verify their currency with today's
    technology. Microsoft Skills Assessment Support
    Information (SASI) is especially useful for certified
    professionals who require basic support that mitigates
    urgent assessment needs quickly. Whether YOU are a
    Microsoft ® Certified Professional or just getting
    started, these SASI assessments are for you.

    Microsoft ® Skills Assessment Address:
    Microsoft ® Evaluation Address:
    http://disnetinc.com/Microsoft_Evaluation.htm

    Microsoft Administrator