    how many days i need in order to prepare for 70-290 (server 2003) exam.
    thanks.

    -Anniyan
    Anniyan, Mar 16, 2006

  2. I'm thinking of a number between 41 and 43.....

    Death from Above
    "It is a black art, and I, Death from Above, am the blackest of the black.
    Or rather the great white black art... blackest... master."

    Death from Above, Mar 17, 2006

  3. Anniyan

    Bitterman Guest

    I've passed this exam one week ago. It wasn't very easy :-( I was learning
    for three month, but not full-time, because I have to go out to work
    simultaneously. I can advise you to learn from more then only one study book.
    I read also some thick book from e-book publisihng
    ("eBook.Syngress.-.MCSA.MCSE.Exam.70-290.Win.Server.2003.Environment.") and
    some other resources from Internet- especially many exam questions. I advise
    not to underetimate this exam, because some questions there are not in either
    book I read...

    Bitterman, Mar 17, 2006
  4. Anniyan

    Anniyan Guest

    Thanks Bitterman

    Anniyan, Mar 17, 2006
  5. Anniyan

    Consultant Guest

    1.7

    Consultant, Mar 17, 2006
  6. Anniyan

    Chris D Guest

    One word of advice if using test prep software and test books. Make sure you
    don't go blinkered and learn why the answers are correct only in the
    situation they are given. Make sure you also understand more about each. I
    recently passed this exam and struggled on what things like dsquery etc
    could actually do. I knew what they did in each of the test questions but i
    should have known more..

    Chris D, Mar 18, 2006
  7. Anniyan

    Consultant Guest