    Is there a time limit for the certificate.
    thank you
    Erman Ulusoy
    erman, Aug 20, 2004

  2. erman

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Aug 20, 2004

  3. erman

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again (erman) spewed in

    > How long is the mcse certificate valid?
    > Is there a time limit for the certificate.
    > thank you
    > Erman Ulusoy

    yes, if you have not achieved your MCSE by the end of this message you are
    no longer eligible to obtain it. for further details you can GOOGLE FOR IT!

    now kindly do the needful...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 20, 2004
  4. erman

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 20, 2004
  5. erman

    JaR Guest

    > babbling on and on again (erman) spewed in
    >
    >> How long is the mcse certificate valid?
    >> Is there a time limit for the certificate.
    >> thank you
    >> Erman Ulusoy
    >>

    > yes, if you have not achieved your MCSE by the end of this message you
    > are no longer eligible to obtain it. for further details you can
    > GOOGLE FOR IT!
    >
    > now kindly do the needful...

    Down, then across...

    JaR
    Helpful Thug
    JaR, Aug 20, 2004
  6. erman

    Mitch S. Guest

    Yeah Alex, I'll take stupid questions for $100.

    --
    Mitch S.
    MCSA, CCNA, A+, Net+

    Mitch S., Aug 20, 2004
  7. erman

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Mitch S." <> spewed in news:
    #:

    > Yeah Alex, I'll take stupid questions for $100.

    I'm sorry but you didn't answer in the form of a question...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 20, 2004
  8. erman

    Mike T. Guest

    "Neil" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > babbling on and on again "Mitch S." <> spewed in news:
    > #:
    >
    > > Yeah Alex, I'll take stupid questions for $100.

    > I'm sorry but you didn't answer in the form of a question...

    <Connery>
    $uck it, Trebek. $uck it long, and $uck it hard.
    </Connery>
    Mike T., Aug 20, 2004
  9. erman

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 20, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

    > I'm sorry but you didn't answer in the form of a question...

    That's twice tonight you beat me to a post.

    --
    Tech "Lagging Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Aug 21, 2004
  10. erman

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 20, 2004 "Mike T." blathered:

    > <Connery>
    > $uck it, Trebek. $uck it long, and $uck it hard.
    > </Connery>

    Sean Connery: "I'll take the rapists for $200."
    Alex Trebek: "That's therapists, Mr. Connery."

    Sean Connery: "The day is mine.........I'll take Famous Titties for $400."
    Alex Trebek: "Mr. Connery, thats Famous Title, not titties." "D*MN!"

    Sean Connery: "Not a fan of the ladies, are you Trebek?"

    --
    Tech "SNL Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Aug 21, 2004
  11. "wat iz google?"

    Something that just made me a lot of money.

    A Real Consultant MCNGP #01

    A Real Consultant, Aug 21, 2004
  12. erman

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 21, 2004
  13. erman

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote in news:uCVhNhwhEHA.536
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > <Connery>
    > $uck it, Trebek. $uck it long, and $uck it hard.
    > </Connery>

    El Kabong & Babalooie ride into a garishly colored small town in Mexico
    that is inhabited by Day of the Dead skeleton townfolk.

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 21, 2004
  14. erman

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> spewed in

    > On Aug 20, 2004 "Mike T." blathered:
    >
    >> <Connery>
    >> $uck it, Trebek. $uck it long, and $uck it hard.
    >> </Connery>

    > Sean Connery: "I'll take the rapists for $200."
    > Alex Trebek: "That's therapists, Mr. Connery."
    >
    > Sean Connery: "The day is mine.........I'll take Famous Titties for
    > $400." Alex Trebek: "Mr. Connery, thats Famous Title, not titties."
    > "D*MN!"
    >
    > Sean Connery: "Not a fan of the ladies, are you Trebek?"

    one of the best all time

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 21, 2004
  15. erman

    > That's twice tonight you beat me to a post.

    fortunately the wife doesn't complain about my early arrival...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 21, 2004
  16. erman

    > one of the best all time

    updates?

    --
    Mike T
    Spiffy sig currently under development.
    Mike T., Aug 21, 2004
  17. erman

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> spewed in

    > "Neil" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >>
    >> one of the best all time
    >>

    > updates?

    sure there was the episode with Lucy Liu:

    Sean Connery: Well, the game is afoot. I'll take anal bum cover for
    7,000.

    Alex Trebek: That's An album cover, not anal bum cover.

    http://snltranscripts.jt.org/00/00hjeopardy.phtml

    though David Ducovney's impersonation of Jeff Goldbloom was better

    http://snltranscripts.jt.org/97/97tjeopardy.phtml

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 21, 2004
  18. erman

    > though David Ducovney's impersonation of Jeff Goldbloom was better

    I've despised Duchovny ever since he was on "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire".
    As is normal, the celebs were playing for the charities of their choice. He
    had $250,000 and was going for $500K. He was out of jokers, he had no idea,
    and he had the attitude, "Screw it, I'll just guess." He guessed wrong, and
    instead of his charity getting 250K they ended up with 32K. Just because of
    his attitude, he cost his charity $218,000. Fsck him.

    It's the very same reason Drew Carey is tops in my book. Instead of joking
    around like most of the other celebs, he was dead serious when he got to the
    Hot Seat. $500K in the pocket, with the $1M question up, he refused to risk
    the charity's money on anything less than a sure thing. 100% class act,
    unlike that dickhead Duchovny.

    Mike T., Aug 21, 2004
  19. erman

    > I've despised Duchovny ever since

    I didn't know that..but then I don't care...If you want my opinion, if you
    want to help a charity, do it yourself, out of your own pocket and don't
    publicize it

    my 2ยข

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30