    there is nothing else worth listening to or buying now awl because of
    this download thank you.

    Scottie

    iL_weReo, Nov 18, 2008

  2. iL_weReo

    richard Guest

    On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:38:11 -0800 (PST), iL_weReo
    <> wrote:

    >How long does it take to download this clip? It's a 2 hour radio show
    >I produced Sunday.
    >
    >http://www.fadaiyate.com/scott/CA_JAM_1-2.aif
    >The Radio Show
    >
    >Thanks to meatplow, believe it or not.
    >
    >Yes, yes. The California Jam is the Wereo. If you're prepared to throw
    >out AWL your record albums, get this download. It gets you to throw
    >out awl your record albums immediately. Except of course, those having
    >to do with Nuclear Warrior and the California Jam Wereo.
    >
    >The wereo is the glory. Let us Heed and Harken unto the download;
    >there is nothing else worth listening to or buying now awl because of
    >this download thank you.
    >
    >Scottie

    Welll duhhhhhhhhhhh.

    If it's 2 hours long and the only thing you've got on the page is the
    viewer, do you really think I'm gonna sit around and wait 2 hours or
    more for the damn thing to load?

    You should at least split the damn thing into something like 15/20
    minute clips with links and explanations as to what's going to be
    shown.

    richard, Nov 18, 2008

  3. iL_weReo

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Nov 18, 2:54 pm, richard <> wrote:
    > On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:38:11 -0800 (PST), iL_weReo
    >

    > <> wrote:
    > >How long does it take to download this clip? It's a 2 hour radio show
    > >I produced Sunday.

    > >http://www.fadaiyate.com/scott/CA_JAM_1-2.aif
    > >The Radio Show

    > >Thanks to meatplow, believe it or not.

    > >Yes, yes. The California Jam is the Wereo. If you're prepared to throw
    > >out AWL your record albums, get this download. It gets you to throw
    > >out awl your record albums immediately. Except of course, those having
    > >to do with Nuclear Warrior and the California Jam Wereo.

    > >The wereo is the glory. Let us Heed and Harken unto the download;
    > >there is nothing else worth listening to or buying now awl because of
    > >this download thank you.

    > >Scottie

    > Welll duhhhhhhhhhhh.
    >
    > If it's 2 hours long and the only thing you've got on the page is the
    > viewer, do you really think I'm gonna sit around and wait 2 hours or
    > more for the damn thing to load?
    >
    > You should at least split the damn thing into something like 15/20
    > minute clips with links and explanations as to what's going to be
    > shown.- Hide quoted text -

    There's nothing to be seen, it's only heard.

    iL_weReo, Nov 18, 2008
  4. iL_weReo

    Stubbo of Oz Guest

    <> wrote:

    >How long does it take to download this clip? It's a 2 hour radio show
    >I produced Sunday.
    >
    >http://www.fadaiyate.com/scott/CA_JAM_1-2.aif
    >The Radio Show
    >
    > Snip ....................

    1.93gb - no thanks!

    --
    ----------------
    Stubbo of Oz

    Stubbo of Oz, Nov 18, 2008
  5. iL_weReo

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Nov 18, 5:19 pm, Stubbo of Oz <> wrote:
    > On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:38:11 -0800 (PST), iL_weReo
    >
    > <> wrote:
    > >How long does it take to download this clip? It's a 2 hour radio show
    > >I produced Sunday.

    > >http://www.fadaiyate.com/scott/CA_JAM_1-2.aif
    > >The Radio Show

    > > Snip ....................

    > 1.93gb - no thanks!
    >
    > --
    > ----------------
    > Stubbo of Oz
    > ----------------

    It's designed for an internet broadcast website. However it IS still
    the highpoint of the evening. There's a lot of Nuclear Warrior and
    California Jam wereo there, plus a very surprise ending. It's the only
    radio that matters.

    I hope the world grows up.

    iL_weReo, Nov 18, 2008

    It's about <================== This ===========> long

    J¡m ßéâñ, Nov 19, 2008
  7. iL_weReo

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Nov 19, 1:41 am, "J¡m ßéâñ" <> wrote:
    > "iL_weReo" <> wrote in message

    > > How long does it take to download this clip? It's a 2 hour radio show
    > > I produced Sunday.

    > It's about <================== This ===========> long

    Reports are trickling in. Ppl are getting it...

    I do hope the world grows up as a result of this three hours. That's
    the purpose of it, to prompt you to throw out all your rock n' roll
    records because they breed disease.

    iL_weReo, Nov 19, 2008
  8. iL_weReo

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    iL_weReo wrote:
    > How long does it take to download this clip?

    Far longer than any sane person would be willing to wait for anything.

    Desk Rabbit, Nov 19, 2008
  9. iL_weReo

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    iL_weReo wrote:
    > I do hope the world grows up as a result of this three hours.

    Eh? It was two hours at the start of this thread. If it keeps growing at
    that rate nobody will ever finish downloading it!

    Desk Rabbit, Nov 19, 2008