How Long is the 70-305

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbCBT?=, Apr 16, 2004.

  1. Trying to get how many questions are typical on the 305 test. How long do you have to take the test? 2hrs

    thanks in advance
    =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbCBT?=, Apr 16, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbCBT?=

    Lord2702 Guest

    Total q's, 58 - 60, total time it depend, for 305, it will be 2 hrs, but may
    be you will 2 hrs and 30 mints, to 306 tests. I do not have VB.Net path, I
    did my MCAD in 315, 316, and 320. and time for these tests are ....
    316 - 2:30 hrs - 58 questions.
    315 - 2:00 hrs - 58 questions
    320 - 2:00 hrs - 58 questions

    Approx. 2 mints per questions.

    I hope this will help.

    Best luck.

    Lord2702, Apr 16, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbCBT?=

    fleimeris Guest

    I had 2:30 hours for 55 questions. passed only yesterday (315)

    fleimeris, Apr 16, 2004