    tell me?

    Thanks,

    Lora
    Lora, Feb 28, 2005

  2. Hi Lora,

    Your certification is valid until the exams are retired. Exam retirements
    are announced once a year in June for retirements that will occur on June 30
    a year later. Also, there sometimes are exams running for several versions
    of software. I've seen SQL Server7 and SQL Server 2000 running concurrently,
    and also Visual Studio 6 and VS.NET.

    Ultimately the answer to your question is that no one knows.

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Mar 1, 2005

  3. Lora

    Guest

    The answer varies but Organization who hire have their own
    opinions in these regards as follows:

    Microsoft ® Skills Assessments are very important to
    Certified Professionals

    Organizations now require certified professionals take
    these assessments to verify their currency with today's
    technology. Microsoft Skills Assessment Support
    Information is especially useful for certified
    professionals who require basic support that mitigates
    urgent assessment needs quickly. Whether YOU are a
    Microsoft ® Certified Professional or just getting
    started, these assessments are for you.

    Microsoft ® Skills Assessment Address:
    Microsoft ® Evaluation Address:
    http://disnetinc.com/Microsoft_Evaluation.htm