    Thanks,
    Neil
    , May 19, 2006

  2. Guest

    Sorry folks, ignore this, just found an answer already in the forum, it
    is a different process that needs to run.

    Neil
    , May 19, 2006

  3. Cerebrus Guest

    If you don't mind, please post that answer so that we all know.
    Cerebrus, May 19, 2006
  4. Guest

    I did. It is a different process that needs to run.

    It appears that there is one job that updates the transcript with the
    fact that the exam has been passed. Then another one runs about 24
    hours later which updates the certification status. Roughly.

    So by Monday it should reflect that I am now MCAD. I'll post
    confrimation when it appears.

    Neil
    , May 19, 2006
  5. Guest

    Actually, is less than 24 hours. It has just updated.

    Neil
    , May 19, 2006
  6. Simon Hart Guest

    Congrats, you only have to do one more exam for MCSD.

    Simon Hart, May 19, 2006
  7. Guest

    Yep, working on 70-340, taking it two weeks today!!!
    Neil
    , May 20, 2006
  8. Simon Hart Guest

    Good luck for two weeks time! How did you find 70-300?

    Simon Hart, May 20, 2006
  9. Guest

    It was the one I was most worried about but actually found the easiest.
    As long as you have done plenty of analysis work then it is straight
    forward.

    The big thing about it was that the time was split over the case
    studies and once the case study was done the time was gone. Even if
    you had time left.

    Neil
    , May 20, 2006
  10. Simon Hart Guest

    Well I have been designing and developing software for 10 years so should
    not find it a problem, hopefully! The only thing I am fairly new to, is UML.

    Thanks for the tips.

    Simon.

    Simon Hart, May 21, 2006
  11. Guest

    Simon,

    Trying to remember but I seem to recall that the only UML that came up
    were some USE CASE diargams. I cannot recall any sequence, class or
    other UML diagrams coming up.

    Besides, if you do see any diagrams they will be completed and to be
    honest UML diagrams are easy to read anyway.

    Good luck,
    Neil
    , May 21, 2006
  12. Hi Simon,

    To get an idea about what it is required to pass 70-300 just browse the
    MSPress book on this subject, which more or less has the same content as the
    MOC 2710.

    Regards,

    Tiberiu Covaci
    MCT