    Passed my last exam well over 6 weeks ago, but have not received anything from Microsoft regarding the MCSA certificates. Does anyone know how long it takes??

    Thanks.

    KOdedra

    KOdedra, Jan 5, 2004

  2. KOdedra

    Mail75181 Guest

    I past 70-218 (final course for MCSA) three weeks ago and have not recieved my certificate either. If you find out the problem please let us all know

    Mail75181, Jan 5, 2004

  3. You should have received an email from Microsoft with the following
    instructions:
    Confirm Address to Receive Your Welcome Kit To receive your Microsoft
    Certified Systems Administrator: Messaging on Microsoft Windows Server 2003
    Welcome Kit, you must first visit the MCP Member Site
    https://partnering.one.microsoft.com/mcp to verify your address. Once at the
    site:

    1. Log on with your .NET Passport

    2. Select Welcome Kits from the Program Benefits menu.

    3. Check your shipping address carefully. If you need to make changes to
    your shipping address, click to the Profile Editor.

    4. After making changes (if applicable), return to the Welcome Kits page and
    submit the form.

    You will receive your Welcome Kit within four-to-six weeks of verifying and
    submitting your correct shipping address. Welcome Kits will not be shipped
    without a confirmed address.

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights."Please
    do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup
    purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Jan 5, 2004