    I tried a few of the links suggested here, but got drowned by pop-ups
    a few times.

    Thanks, Chobb

    chobb, Aug 15, 2003

  2. I've read the whole thing cover to cover in about 2 weeks. I still have a
    few chapters to go, but I took a few days off. I think it all depends on
    how much you currently have mastered. I already know most of the stuff in
    the book, so I can breeze through it ... however if you are new to this
    stuff it could take considerably longer.

    clint

    Clint Kennedy, Aug 15, 2003

  3. chobb

    chobb Guest

    Thanks for the info, guys. That's enough of a guide for me to let my boss know.

    Regards, Paul

    chobb, Aug 18, 2003
  4. chobb

    A= Voucher Guest

    Hello Guys!!!!

    I passed A+ Core Exam!!!!

    I got discounted voucher from www.Getcertified4less.com for only US
    $198.95 for both exams

    I was able to get more discount when I used
    Poromtion code 1188

    Good Luck

    A= Voucher, Aug 19, 2003