    I decided to get MCSA certification and I was just wondering how long did it
    take from the step 1. I've got Testout certification suite - what do you
    think about this one? Any comments and advise appreciated. thanks

    majlokor, Aug 1, 2006

  2. majlokor

    CyberGuyPR Guest

    That is like asking how long it will take a tennis player to win
    Wimbledon. That depends on your available time, quality of study
    materials, your experience, and many other factors. I am sure some
    people can do it in 3 months while others may need a year or even more.

    Whatever you do make sure you understand the material and please, stay
    away from testkings and similar material.

    CyberGuyPR, Aug 2, 2006

  3. majlokor

    Marek Chmel Guest

    Hi,

    i have started one year ago ... but i didn't have a lot of free time for
    studying. Now im MCP, MCSA, MCBDA and one exam to go for MCAD.

    Testout is quite good.

    Marek

    Marek Chmel, Aug 2, 2006