    What in your oppinion, are good materials to continue and how long
    can that take to go for EXAM.
    Thanks!!!

    ana, Mar 28, 2005

  2. ana

    Saga Guest

    The recommended experience is 2 years, but lots of people
    take the exams without having this.

    As for books, have you selected the track? By reading your
    post I assume that you'll want to take the VB.NET exams.

    My advice is to go to www.amazon.com, even if you are not
    going to buy anything there and search under Books for the number
    of the exam, for example 70-305. This should provide you
    with a list of books.

    I have seen the Mike Gunderloy books recommended in this
    group.

    You can read the reviews and user comments. If you have further
    doubts you can ask here posting the boot title (ISBN helps too).

    Good luck.
    Saga

    Saga, Mar 28, 2005

  3. ana

    FYI-Geek101 Guest

    I also recommend the following microsoft press books for
    training.
    Microsoft Press Books About Microsoft Products and
    Technologies at
    NOTE: These press books can be acquired cheaper at
    http://www.ebay.com.

    An excellent compliment to your training is to
    use the free Microsoft Skills Assessments at
    and its always free.

    VERY IMPORTANT:
    Industry use these assessments to measure your skill sets,
    so completing them successfully is in your best interest.

    If you need help, you can also get free detailed Q&A
    support for skills assessments at
    http://disnetinc.com/

    Also:
    To support training get "101 Visual Basic and C# Code
    Samples" at
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/vbasic/downloads/samples/default.
    aspx

    FYI-Geek101