    retain our Microsoft partner status, and we need to another MCP I.D. before
    the first in order to retain that staus.

    Thanks!

    =?Utf-8?B?RXJpayBELg==?=, Feb 17, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RXJpayBELg==?=

    Lasher Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?RXJpayBELg==?=" <Erik > wrote in

    > How long does it take for Microsoft to generate an MCP I.D. after you
    > pass the exam? Is there a way I could get it before they send it in
    > the mail? The reason I am asking is because we need one more MCP in
    > our deptartment to retain our Microsoft partner status, and we need to
    > another MCP I.D. before the first in order to retain that staus.
    >
    > Thanks!

    Billy G signs them all personally. It takes about a month and a half.
    Bill really lives in Singapore. It really should be from Steve, but that's
    yet to happen.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Feb 18, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?RXJpayBELg==?=

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > Billy G signs them all personally. It takes about a month and a half.
    > Bill really lives in Singapore. It really should be from Steve, but
    > that's
    > yet to happen.

    No, you just shut up! You try to confuse!

    Don't you remember the conference call with Billy? He said he would be in
    Saskatchewan this week for the annual A$$ Slapping Convention. It's gonna
    be at least an extra month before the ID's can get singed and distributed.

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 18, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?RXJpayBELg==?=

    Mike T. Guest

    "Lasher" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    > Billy G signs them all personally. It takes about a month and a half.
    > Bill really lives in Singapore. It really should be from Steve, but
    > that's
    > yet to happen.

    Ballmer or Jobs?

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI

    Mike T., Feb 18, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?RXJpayBELg==?=

    Lasher Guest

    "Mike T." <> wrote in news:e8Q5AFONGHA.3888
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > "Lasher" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >
    >> Billy G signs them all personally. It takes about a month and a half.
    >> Bill really lives in Singapore. It really should be from Steve, but
    >> that's
    >> yet to happen.

    > Ballmer or Jobs?

    Jobs.