    Is somebody know exam time and question count?

    Thank's.

    Alex.

    vataga, Jun 27, 2005

  2. June 27, 2005

    The question count is covered under the Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
    that you must agree to before taking the exam. Therefore, you must ask the
    test provider how long it is estimated to be. The question count is varied
    as there are numerous types of exams that MS uses.

    --
    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Application Developer

    Joseph Bittman MCAD, Jun 27, 2005

  3. vataga

    Raja Guest

    Usually it's 42 questions in 150 mins, but that could vary since there are
    different set of exams used. I also suggest you check out my earlier post on
    this exam. The link is http://tinyurl.com/cn3sz

    Good luck !

    Raja, Jun 27, 2005
  4. vataga

    Raja Guest

    Why would the question count & the duration of exam be under NDA. Are you
    sure of what you're talking about ?

    Raja, Jun 27, 2005
  5. June 27, 2005

    With my current understanding of the NDA, yes.

    Joseph Bittman MCAD, Jun 27, 2005
  6. vataga

    vataga Guest

    I got a reply to my question from Microsoft, that is a part of it:

    "Microsoft Certified Professional exams are administered in three general
    formats: Short Standard, Standard, and Adaptive Exams. You may receive any of
    these formats at any time for any exam.
    Short Standard exams contain 20 to 30 questions and last approximately one
    hour.
    Standard exams contain between 50 and 70 questions and last approximately 90
    minutes.
    Adaptive exams contain 15 to 30 questions and vary in time allowed."

    vataga, Jun 28, 2005
  7. Help!!!! anyone has the source code for the MCAD 70-316 by AMIT
    i am desperately needed of the sample code so that i could completel
    unders
    tand every detail about the programs on the book. Could anyone kindl
    send m
    e the code .. ????
    I am desperately..

    -