    topic.

    Thanks,
    Scott

    Scott, Jul 7, 2004

  2. Scott

    Bill Hilton Guest

    >From: "Scott"

    >Yes, I know this is not very specific, as I am not stating a particular make
    >or model. Can someone point me to a resource that lists the approx. number
    >of pics (say 4x6 and 8x10) one could print out before needing to replace the
    >cartridges?

    For something like the Epson 1280 we usually get 20-25 8x10's.

    Bill Hilton, Jul 7, 2004

  3. Scott

    Robertwgross Guest

    Bill wrote:

    >>From: "Scott"

    >>Yes, I know this is not very specific, as I am not stating a particular make
    >>or model. Can someone point me to a resource that lists the approx. number
    >>of pics (say 4x6 and 8x10) one could print out before needing to replace the
    >>cartridges?

    >For something like the Epson 1280 we usually get 20-25 8x10's.

    That is a good estimate. I see some variation depending on the type of paper
    used.

    ---Bob Gross---

    Robertwgross, Jul 7, 2004
  4. Scott

    Bill Hilton Guest

    >>For something like the Epson 1280 we usually get 20-25 8x10's.

    >From: (Robertwgross)
    >
    >That is a good estimate. I see some variation depending on the type of paper
    >used.

    Should also point out this is just for the color cart, the black cart typically
    lasts through 4 - 5 color carts.

    Bill Hilton, Jul 7, 2004