    kind of a survey question, from the time you frist started
    studying/training, how long did it take to pass all 7
    tests?
    dlw, Nov 6, 2003

  2. dlw

    CheeseBurger Guest

    18 years

    --
    Cheeseburger MCSE+M

    CheeseBurger, Nov 6, 2003

  3. dlw

    billyw Guest

    20 minutes.

    you get them free in china and india with boxes of corn flakes

    billyw, Nov 6, 2003
  4. dlw

    sid Guest

    That would explain why the MCSE we just hired from India
    had problems working the elevator.
    sid, Nov 7, 2003
  5. dlw

    Consultant Guest

    this button, i do not am i to push for sure, no

    Consultant, Nov 7, 2003
  6. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 7, 2003
  7. dlw

    JaR Guest

    "FrisbeeĀ® MCNGP" <> wrote in message
    > Consultant wrote:
    > > this button, i do not am i to push for sure, no

    > You mean this button?

    Kindly do the needful.

    JaR
    JaR, Nov 7, 2003