    How long are each of the exams?

    Both in time and number of questions.

    thanks

    mark, Sep 17, 2004

  2. mark

    Caz Guest

    272 is 55 questions and 110 mins long - i think 271 is again 55 qns and 155
    mins. Personally i wouldnt take the both on the same day, they can be pretty
    intense. Then again everyone is different.

    Good luck

    Caz, Sep 17, 2004

  3. mark

    UrbanDrag0n Guest

    I took both when they were still in beta format having
    more than the 55 questions they have now. I took around 2
    hours to complete both exams. SO if you know the material
    they will not take you very long to complete. But as Caz
    wrote they may be a bit much for you if you are fresh out
    of a training class. I would only recommend taking both
    together if you have been using/troubleshooting winXP and
    officeXP for over 1yr. Being a beta tester of "whistler"
    I thought it was a very easy exam because i have been
    using it since before it went into public production.

    UrbanDrag0n, Sep 20, 2004
  4. mark

    Charles D. Guest

    I took both the same day, same morning. Didn't study a lick for either as
    I've been doing desktop support for years. Only thing I was surprised on was
    the amount of Office 2003 configuration questions as I thought it would be
    Office XP, but as luck would have it, I had just completed a two week rollout
    of Office 2003 and just completed the setup and testing of SUS at work. I
    passed both, it wasn't pretty but pass is a pass and I didn't think it was
    all that bad, very easy for the most part ruling out the wrong answers. I got
    90 minutes on each exam (or was it 110 minutes), regardless I was done with
    271 in 32 minutes & 272 in 45 minutes. So it wasn't bad at all.

    Charles D., Sep 29, 2004