    MCAD), I only have a set amount of time to complete all 5
    exams. Is this true, and if so, what is the time frame?
    THanks!
    Mike, Apr 6, 2004

  2. In news: 195cb01c41c17$5aa5fe30$,
    Mike <> wrote:
    > I had heard that once I take the first exam for MCSD (or
    > MCAD), I only have a set amount of time to complete all 5
    > exams. Is this true, and if so, what is the time frame?
    > THanks!

    Hi Mike,

    No, it's not true. However, exams may be retired so the requirements may
    change if you take a particularly long time to finish (a couple of years).
    Exam retirements are announced in June for exams that will be retired the
    next June.

    My guess is that the current exams will continue to be available for quite a
    while. Also, while some things have/will change from .NET 1.0 to 1.1 to 2.0,
    most of the basic principles are still the same.

    www.cindywinegarden.com
    Cindy Winegarden, Apr 7, 2004