    this normally takes?

    Cheers

    Dean
    Methos, Jul 27, 2005

  2. Depends, but if it takes longer than 5 business days I would recommend you
    contact your testing center (Prometric or VUE)

    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

    justafreak.com
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Jul 27, 2005

  3. Methos

    Wayne Guest

    Have you passed both 70-271 and 70-272? You need both for your MCDST,
    passing one doesn't give you MCP

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    Wayne, Jul 27, 2005
  4. Methos

    Methos Guest

    Sorry bud you are wrong, passing ONE MS exam DOES make you a MCP.
    passing both 271 & 272 will give me MCDST I know this.

    see http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcp/requirements.asp

    for details.

    Cheers

    Methos, Jul 27, 2005
  5. Methos

    Wayne Guest

    Yep, you're right, sorry :) Ok, have patience and await the email.

    Wayne

    Wayne, Jul 28, 2005