    the snow melts away do the Cubbies still play in their ivy covered burial mound
    When I was a boy they were my pride and joy, but now they only bring fatigue to
    the land of the free the home of the brave and the doormat of the Nat'l League.
    Michael Alan Chary, Nov 18, 2003

  2. In article <bpe11r$hnu$>, (Michael Alan
    Chary) wrote:

    >Did anyone pick up the Sapphire and Steel dvd, and if so, how is it?

    I bought it in Australia some time ago.

    Very strange, very slow, but it gets you in.

    my URL,
    http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mcardle
    Edward McArdle, Nov 19, 2003

  3. Michael Alan Chary

    ZC TGS Guest

    On 18 Nov 2003 15:56:27 -0500, (Michael Alan Chary)
    wrote:

    >Did anyone pick up the Sapphire and Steel dvd, and if so, how is it?

    I've had them on Region 2 since they came out a while back and watched
    them on TV and video previous to that. It's a great show with
    Adventure Two being my personal favourite. The DVDs themselves are
    basic, hardly any extras but the stories more then make up for that,
    although it would have been nice to have some commentaries.
    ZC TGS, Nov 20, 2003