  1. wannapass

    wannapass Guest

    Is there anything that I need to look out for on this exam?

    wannapass, Apr 22, 2004

  2. wannapass

    LnkWizard Guest

    "wannapass" <> wrote in message
    news:2d5601c42883$360f5da0$...
    > Is there anything that I need to look out for on this exam?

    The questions

    ---
    LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5

    ---

    LnkWizard, Apr 22, 2004

  3. wannapass

    Hired Goon Guest

    Remote installs and Group policies

    Hired Goon, Apr 22, 2004
  4. wannapass

    Guest Guest

    I took it on the 16th of April and I would say study
    unattended installations.

    Peace

    Guest, Apr 22, 2004
  5. wannapass

    kpg Guest

    The answers.

    #

    kpg, Apr 22, 2004
  6. wannapass

    Guest Guest

    How about the objectives! The exam requires, an
    ubelievably low score to pass 540. Every exam is a
    different pull from the pool of questions. The only exam
    i have failed to date i jad to take 3 times to pass was
    different every time. 70-229
    reg
    MCDBA
    MCSE

    Guest, Apr 22, 2004
  7. wannapass

    Biker Guest

    Actually the pass score (at least on 4/23/04) was 700. I made 850. Now does anyone know the scale? 0-1000? Comptia scores on a 100-900 scale for most of their exams. I haven't found a listing for MS anywhere and only an old listing for #of questions and pass scores.

    Biker, Apr 28, 2004
  8. wannapass

    Neil Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?QmlrZXI=?=" <> wrote in

    > Actually the pass score (at least on 4/23/04) was 700. I made 850.
    > Now does anyone know the scale? 0-1000? Comptia scores on a 100-900
    > scale for most of their exams. I haven't found a listing for MS
    > anywhere and only an old listing for #of questions and pass scores.

    from http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/faq/procedures.asp

    Q. What does my score mean?

    A. Beginning with the release of the Microsoft Windows Server 2003
    related exams, Microsoft will provide numerical scores on exams. By the
    end of September 2003, most exams will have the new score report format,
    which includes this numerical score. Microsoft has worked with customers
    and testing industry experts to create an exam scale that would be
    consistent across all exams. The new scale requires a minimum passing
    score of 700 on all exams. The maximum score on the exams will vary
    depending on the complexity of the skills being measured.

    (In other words its a big secret and MS wont tell.<grin> the bar graph is
    as close as you will get)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Apr 28, 2004