    Hello
    i see more SSID´s and i wish that the Clients conect ONLY to one Wireless
    SSID, and to no Other. How is it possible to configure it.
    Robert Opitz, Jan 30, 2009

  2. AFAIK its not easily done and it may be impossible without using something
    like SteadyState, from MSFT, to lock down the laptop.

    --

    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows – Desktop User Experience)

    rights...

    Sooner Al [MVP], Jan 30, 2009

  3. Hi
    Check the original Wireless utility that came with the Wireless card.
    Some of them have an entry to force only one connection.
    If it does not there is No east way to do so.
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jan 30, 2009