How is 70-219?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Guan Foo Wah, Oct 17, 2003.

  1. Guan Foo Wah

    Guan Foo Wah Guest

    To all MCSEs,

    I am currently studying 70-219 Design Active Directory and I might take this
    exam on this comming 25 Oct depending on my studying speed. This will be my
    6th MCSE paper. However, I am also slighly nervous as I have never taken a
    design question before and I have no idea I might encounter. Below is the
    exam I have taken in order,
    70-210
    70-215
    70-217
    70-216
    70-218

    I am also planning to study Exchange 2000 after this paper. Is it advisable
    to take Exchange 2000 first then 70-219 since exchange also uses AD? Or
    70-219 is managable without knowledge of Exchange 2000? What is the no of
    quesions in 70-219 and the passing score?

    Thanks.

    Guan Foo Wah, Oct 17, 2003