    me to get it ?

    Please answer me ;)

    MessageBox.Show(" BYE BYE ");

    Mohsen, Dec 4, 2003

  2. Mohsen

    Christine Guest

    Hello,

    Microsoft does not have test centers in Iran. However,
    there are test centers in neighboring countries. You can
    contact VUE to register for an exam in one of the
    following countries:

    Lebanon, Israel, Palestine, Jordan, United Arab Emirates,
    Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Pakistan

    Information about how to contact VUE and Prometric to
    register for an exam is available at
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcpexams/register/defau
    lt.asp

    Iran .
    >what I can to do for it ? and what is the correct way

    for

    Christine, Dec 17, 2003

  3. >-----Original Message-----

    Prashant Gupta, Dec 19, 2003
  4. Mohsen

    Curious Guest

    Hello,

    How can there be a testing center for Palestine when it
    doesn't exist? Oh wait, Could that be Palestine, Texas?

    Curious, Dec 30, 2003