How has your relationship with your Parents Strengthened or weakened?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Sohaib Saleem, May 23, 2004.

  1. How has your relationship with your Parents Strengthened or weakened?
    Sohaib Saleem, May 23, 2004

  2. Sohaib Saleem

    127.0.0.1 Guest

    "Sohaib Saleem" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > How has your relationship with your Parents Strengthened or weakened?

    do i get a free shirt if i fill out your survey?

    -a|ex
    127.0.0.1, May 24, 2004

  3. Sohaib Saleem spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed
    in <>

    > How has your relationship with your Parents Strengthened or weakened?

    School project?

    NOI
    Thund3rstruck_n0i, May 24, 2004
  4. Sohaib Saleem

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Sohaib Saleem <> wrote in message
    > How has your relationship with your Parents Strengthened or weakened?

    I have no parents, I was bought at a thrift shop.
    Juan Pérez, May 24, 2004
  5. Sohaib Saleem

    Scraggy Guest

    Juan Pérez wrote:
    > Sohaib Saleem <> wrote in message
    >> How has your relationship with your Parents Strengthened or weakened?

    > I have no parents, I was bought at a thrift shop.

    Does that mean we can't take you back for a refund? ;-)
    Scraggy, May 24, 2004
  6. Sohaib Saleem

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Juan Pérez, May 24, 2004
  7. Sohaib Saleem

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Scraggy wrote:
    > Juan Pérez wrote:
    >>> weakened?

    >> I have no parents, I was bought at a thrift shop.

    > Does that mean we can't take you back for a refund? ;-)

    No. You may get 10¢ as they'd have to discount heavily for wear&tear.
    Juan Pérez, May 24, 2004