    concerning XP and I have been working in IT for more than a year now but I am
    concerned that I am going to flush the money I paid for this test down the
    toilet. Any suggestions?

    RobertK., Aug 23, 2006

  2. RobertK.

    K Kaylor Guest

    Robert,

    Don't stress yourself out too much over this test. Sometimes, depending on
    the practice test, the questions are actually harder than the real test. I
    know many MCT's who say the test isn't all that hard, personally it wasn't
    hard for me just because i'm very proficient with XP. Just keep studying and
    going over the important things and keep taking practice exams and you'll be
    fine. Be ready for anything of the test as well. Good Luck

    K Kaylor, Aug 24, 2006

  3. RobertK.

    RobertK. Guest

    Thanks, K. I appriciate your input. I also consider myself very proficient. I
    have done support for a small tax firm for a few years now, worked as a
    GeekSquad agent for nearly a year and currently do phone support for Morgan
    Stanley - when I was at the Geek Squad my coworkers frequently turned to me
    for questions concerning EFS and permissions and concerns that were more
    "advanced" than the daily routine. So perhaps I am just too worried about it
    and it's causing me to perform badly.

    RobertK

    RobertK., Aug 24, 2006