    I just passed 70-315 and 70316 and I am eyeing 70-320 next.
    How hard is it as compared to the previous two?

    Any reply would be greatly appreciated.

    David, Jan 28, 2005

  2. >I just passed 70-315 and 70316 and I am eyeing 70-320 next.
    >How hard is it as compared to the previous two?

    Well only, you will know..

    Different people will have different views.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 28, 2005

  3. David

    Eric Guest

    David wrote:

    > I just passed 70-315 and 70316 and I am eyeing 70-320 next.
    > How hard is it as compared to the previous two?
    >
    > Any reply would be greatly appreciated.

    My 2 cents:

    There's ferwer subjects to learn, but you need to go into more depth on
    those subjects.

    You need to get real cozy with XML, XSD, Web Services, Windows
    Services, and a lot of Remoting.

    Learn all those boring and obsure ways to format SOAP packets and
    headers!

    This is a hard one to study for because it's pretty boring for people
    who don't use this stuff as part of their job.

    Eric

    Eric, Jan 28, 2005
  4. David

    kDog Guest

    Harder than a priest's weiner in a room full of naked
    altar boys.

    kDog, Feb 6, 2005