    I really wonder if this certification is really helpfull when it comes to
    find a better job.

    Regards.

    Deephazz, Feb 6, 2006

  2. Deephazz

    kpg Guest

    Deephazz <> said something like

    > I really wonder if this certification is really

    As do we all.

    kpg

    kpg, Feb 6, 2006

  3. Deephazz

    Consultant Guest

    absolutely! i was able to land my dream job with my mcsa, i also met my
    wonderful wife because of it too! not to mention my porsche and half million
    dollar home!

    Consultant, Feb 6, 2006
  4. "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > absolutely! i was able to land my dream job with my mcsa, i also met my
    > wonderful wife because of it too! not to mention my porsche and half million
    > dollar home!

    And all with just a simple MCSA. Amazing! You didn't use one of those
    br@indumps, did you? 'Cuz you know that would just be smart money there.

    Robert Williams, Feb 7, 2006
  5. Deephazz

    CBIC Guest

    In news:,
    Consultant <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > absolutely! i was able to land my dream job with my mcsa, i also met
    > my wonderful wife because of it too! not to mention my porsche and
    > half million dollar home!

    That's amazing. The exact same thing happened to me. Isn't the MCSA great?
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Feb 7, 2006
  6. Deephazz

    JaR Guest

    Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa,
    the plaintive wail of CBIC:

    >> absolutely! i was able to land my dream job with my mcsa, i also met
    >> my wonderful wife because of it too! not to mention my porsche and
    >> half million dollar home!
    >>

    > That's amazing. The exact same thing happened to me. Isn't the MCSA
    > great?

    Since I got my MCSA, I have climbed Kilimanjaro, been accepted into the
    NASA astronaut program, and won at Indy. Twice!

    I owe it all to my Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator status, thank
    you, Microsoft!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110 & MCSA!

    JaR, Feb 7, 2006
  7. Deephazz

    Briscobar Guest

    JaR <> rambled:

    > Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa,
    > the plaintive wail of CBIC:
    >
    >>> absolutely! i was able to land my dream job with my mcsa, i also met
    >>> my wonderful wife because of it too! not to mention my porsche and
    >>> half million dollar home!
    >>>

    >> That's amazing. The exact same thing happened to me. Isn't the MCSA
    >> great?

    > Since I got my MCSA, I have climbed Kilimanjaro, been accepted into
    > the NASA astronaut program, and won at Indy. Twice!
    >
    > I owe it all to my Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator status,
    > thank you, Microsoft!

    Huh. All I got was a lapel pin that said "Sucker!"

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Last one to www.mcngp.com is a rotten egg!

    Briscobar, Feb 7, 2006
  8. "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa,
    > the plaintive wail of CBIC:
    >
    > >> absolutely! i was able to land my dream job with my mcsa, i also met
    > >> my wonderful wife because of it too! not to mention my porsche and
    > >> half million dollar home!
    > >>

    > > That's amazing. The exact same thing happened to me. Isn't the MCSA
    > > great?

    > Since I got my MCSA, I have climbed Kilimanjaro, been accepted into the
    > NASA astronaut program, and won at Indy. Twice!
    >
    > I owe it all to my Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator status, thank
    > you, Microsoft!

    Wow! I guess I really have something to look forward to after all....sweet.

    Robert Williams, Feb 7, 2006

    Robert Williams, Feb 7, 2006
  10. Briscobar wrote:
    > JaR <> rambled:
    >> Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa,
    >> the plaintive wail of CBIC:

    >>> That's amazing. The exact same thing happened to me. Isn't the MCSA
    >>> great?

    >> Since I got my MCSA, I have climbed Kilimanjaro, been accepted into
    >> the NASA astronaut program, and won at Indy. Twice!
    >>
    >> I owe it all to my Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator status,
    >> thank you, Microsoft!

    > Huh. All I got was a lapel pin that said "Sucker!"
    >
    > --
    > KB
    >
    > MCNGP #26
    > Last one to www.mcngp.com is a rotten egg!

    Forget the 1/2 million dollar home, I want the lapel pin ! ! !

    McKinley Morganfield, Feb 13, 2006
  11. Deephazz

    Lasher Guest

    McKinley Morganfield <> wrote in news:xj_Hf.14547
    $:

    > Briscobar wrote:
    >> JaR <> rambled:
    >>> Echoed forth from the dank caverns of

    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa,
    >>> the plaintive wail of CBIC:

    met

    >>> Since I got my MCSA, I have climbed Kilimanjaro, been accepted into
    >>> the NASA astronaut program, and won at Indy. Twice!
    >>>
    >>> I owe it all to my Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator status,
    >>> thank you, Microsoft!

    >> Huh. All I got was a lapel pin that said "Sucker!"
    >>
    >> --
    >> KB
    >>
    >> MCNGP #26
    >> Last one to www.mcngp.com is a rotten egg!
    >>

    > Forget the 1/2 million dollar home, I want the lapel pin ! ! !

    The lapel pin is a fridge magnet for me.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Feb 18, 2006
  12. Deephazz

    MitchS Guest

    "Lasher" <> wrote in message
    > McKinley Morganfield <> wrote in news:xj_Hf.14547
    > $:
    >
    >> Briscobar wrote:
    >>> JaR <> rambled:

    > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa,

    > met

    >>> Huh. All I got was a lapel pin that said "Sucker!"
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> KB
    >>>
    >>> MCNGP #26
    >>> Last one to www.mcngp.com is a rotten egg!
    >>>

    >> Forget the 1/2 million dollar home, I want the lapel pin ! ! !
    >>

    > The lapel pin is a "chick" magnet for me.

    IffyPiffy

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Feb 23, 2006
  13. Deephazz

    JaR Guest

    Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, the
    plaintive wail of MitchS:

    >> The lapel pin is a "fridge" magnet for me.

    > IffyPiffy

    IFYPTYFFLFY

    Hey everybody has their little kinks. It could be worse.

    He could want to attract other, less hygenic appliances.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Feb 23, 2006
  14. Deephazz

    MitchS Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, the
    > plaintive wail of MitchS:
    >

    >>> The lapel pin is a "fridge" magnet for me.

    >> IffyPiffy

    > IFYPTYFFLFY
    >
    > Hey everybody has their little kinks. It could be worse.
    >
    > He could want to attract other, less hygenic appliances.

    Appliance love. Hmm... Didn't think of that. So in that case
    TYFFMPTIFFLFM.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Feb 23, 2006
  15. Deephazz

    JaR Guest

    Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, the
    plaintive wail of MitchS:

    >>> The lapel pin is a "fridge" magnet for me.
    >>>
    >>> IffyPiffy

    >> IFYPTYFFLFY
    >>
    >> Hey everybody has their little kinks. It could be worse.
    >>
    >> He could want to attract other, less hygenic appliances.

    > Appliance love. Hmm... Didn't think of that. So in that case
    > TYFFMPTIFFLFM.

    YW.

    --
    JaR