    MCSE so please help me in this regards.
    bye
    hope for reply soon
    jagat. j .mohanty, Jul 14, 2003

  2. jagat. j .mohanty

    Consultant Guest

    why, so you can take our jobs? you slimy, curry smelling piece of crap.
    kindly do the needful and put a slug in your head

    you know damn right

    Consultant, Jul 14, 2003

  3. jagat. j .mohanty

    Zenner Guest

    The opportunities for work visas is slim and getting slimmer. Your best
    chance is to wait, soon Microsoft and other vendors will be openning
    dedicated Help desk, consultancy and on-call centres in India. You will not
    need to emigrate to find the job and responsiblities you are seeking.

    Continue your studies, this is a case of the jobs coming to you...not you
    needing to go to the job.

    As in all cases, you are not taking jobs away from anyone...the company is
    giving it to a person that is qualified and willing to work under the
    conditions he is offering.

    Zenner, Jul 14, 2003
  4. jagat. j .mohanty

    Brian Guest

    Well given how well you know how to nym-shift (see posts in m.p.c.e.mcsa)
    you shouldn't have a problem.
    Brian, Jul 17, 2003