    I know his fixed IP (e.g. 192.168.1.103); maybe I have to do a DoS attack,
    can someone suggest how or a software doing so?
    Thanks

    Giovanni, Jun 4, 2008

  2. Giovanni

    tg Guest

    "Giovanni" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I was asking if I can and how I can drop the connection of a apecific client in MY LOCAL
    >network (e.g. a wifi network).
    > I know his fixed IP (e.g. 192.168.1.103); maybe I have to do a DoS attack, can someone
    > suggest how or a software doing so?
    > Thanks

    if you know the mac address of the offending computer your wireless AP (or router) might
    have the ability to specify mac address blocking. If so just enter his mac address as a
    blocked client.
    If he knew you were using this method to block him he could get round this by installing
    alternative network hardware (which would give him a new mac address).
    Why not just get a gun and shoot the fucker?
    (joke)

    tg, Jun 5, 2008

  3. Giovanni

    iPC Guest

    If your router supports it, use MAC Address Control to block his wifi
    adapter from logging on.

    iPC, Jun 5, 2008