    groups. To reduce the work it would be easier to post to many at a
    time.

    Live Long and Prosper!!

    Gabriel Rapture, May 20, 2006

  2. Gabriel Rapture rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Hello fellow human beans,

    snip

    FOAD, spammer...

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    I used to like political jokes until so many of them got elected.

    The Old Sourdough, May 20, 2006

  3. Gabriel Rapture

    Mike Easter Guest

    Gabriel Rapture wrote:
    kdb <remove dashes>

    > Where can I find information that will tell me how many different
    > Yahoo groups I can email at the same time.

    That sounds more like a troll than a legitimate question. But I'll
    bite.

    You aren't supposed to spam yahoo groups.

    Here are the yahoo terms of service TOS
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    You agree to not use the Service to:
    - upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any
    unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk
    mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of
    solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping) that are
    designated for such purpose (please read our complete Spam Policy);
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/guidelines/spam.html Universal Anti-Spam
    Policy

    > Is there a Yahoo help group on USENET where I can get these and other
    > questions answered?

    See the TOS where you signup for yahoo groups.

    > Can I put one in the "TO" area and 50 in the cc. or BCC?

    Don't spam.

    > I have pretty much figured out how many I can do at a time in USENET,
    > but I'm not sure at all about YAHOO.

    Don't spam usenet either The place where spamming which is usenet
    submitted via highwinds newsservers which you are using is here
    http://www.highwinds-media.com/media/contact.aspx Select the department
    from the list below and use the email form below to contact us. - Abuse

    > I have an AMAZING MLM opportunity that I want to tell other MLM, and
    > business minded people about. It IS ROCKING THE MLM industry
    > worldwide as I type.

    Your marketing company also allegedly has an antispam policy --
    http://www.aatcm.com/spamPolicy.aspx?refuid=&sponsor=enraptured AATCM
    Anti-Spam Policy
    An email is SPAM if it has been sent to an address that was not
    requested from you.
    If you willfully violate our SPAM Policy you will:
    Have your AATCM.com web site terminated immediately without notice, or
    refund.
    Forfeit all commissions due if any.
    Be immediately reported to your ISP provider and any or all of the
    companies of the business opportunity programs you are representing.
    Be reported to additional proper authorities to take action against
    you such as SPAM Cop.
    Be permanently banned from all AATCM.com systems

    > So I want to post to "Business Opportunity" and MLM forums and Yahoo
    > groups. To reduce the work it would be easier to post to many at a
    > time.

    If you only post to groups in which your promotionals are pre-approved,
    presumably you won't lose everything -- unless you do lose everything
    because people complain about your spam.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, May 20, 2006
  4. X-No-Archive: YES
    Gabriel Rapture [] has entered into testimony

    > Hello fellow human beans,
    >
    > Where can I find information that will tell me how many different
    > Yahoo groups I can email at the same time.
    >
    > Is there a Yahoo help group on USENET where I can get these and other
    > questions answered?
    >
    > Can I put one in the "TO" area and 50 in the cc. or BCC?

    You can eat shit and die slow, spammer.

    --

    Skepticult® Member# 581-00504-208
    ChadwickStone at Gmail dot com

    Chadwick Stone©, May 20, 2006
  5. Gabriel Rapture

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 19 May 2006 20:31:59 -0500, Gabriel Rapture
    <> wrote:

    >So I want to post to "Business Opportunity" and MLM forums and Yahoo
    >groups. To reduce the work it would be easier to post to many at a
    >time.

    Yeah. Your friend, Stepehen Decharme, he's going to explode. FOAD.

    Evan Platt, May 20, 2006
  6. Gabriel Rapture

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:Xns97C8DFEF57FD91258ggbeerisgood@216.196.97.131,
    The Old Sourdough spewed forth:
    > Gabriel Rapture rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> Hello fellow human beans,
    >>

    > snip
    >
    > FOAD, spammer...

    My sentiments exactly. Nothing pisses me off more than reading my messages
    from the groups and finding off-topic crap.

    Toolman Tim, May 20, 2006
  7. Imhotep,

    ImHotep,

    I could be wrong, but I don't think it is considered SPAM when people
    join "opt-in groups and agree to receive email from each other.

    The lists in which I am interested are all "MLM" lists with others who
    are also marketing their wares.

    So I don't believe it is considered as spamming when you belong to
    over 100 of those types of "opt-in lists as I do.

    I don't complain about the thousands of business posts I receive every
    day, and neither does anyone else there,

    I just don't want to send 100 separate emails to the different groups.

    I would prefer to send about 50 and then send 50 more and be done with
    it for a few hours.

    I guess I will just have to do as I do on usenet which is keep adding
    a few groups at a time in the "to" area until Yahoo notifies me that I
    have exceeded their limit.

    Thanks for the intelligent response.

    As for the others if they want to spend all their lives working for 10
    to 20 dollars an hour and putting up with workplace terrorism, then so
    be it.

    Personally, I prefer to make 10 to 20 thousand dollars a week from the
    privacy, peace and comfort of my home office. I don't have to listen
    to all of these Michael Jackson, OJ, Bill Clinton hating, but George
    Bush loving savages that I used to have to endure in the workplace.
    Somehow or the other these retarded devils seem to be in control
    everywhere I looked.

    Peace. :)

    P.S.
    This is to the intelligent fellow who responded in a mature manner:

    Is it OK in usenet to have a two or three line signature accompany
    each post I make to Usenet?
    All of the computer etiquette books that I have read say that is fine.
    Yet MOST people whine and scream like they are about to be
    electrocuted whenever someone posts a link to their business website/s

    I think it is really a sad situation when the country is so fixated on
    stopping people from making a legitimate living online by screaming
    SPAM constantly.

    Yet they are totally comfortable with our regime sending their sons
    and daughters off to be slaughtered in an invasion that was totally
    ridiculous and unnecessary from the start.

    If you folks don't wake up soon, you are going to be just as much a
    slave as non white people were three hundred years ago.
    Mark my words. We are headed for a communist type of government.

    And so it goes.

    Gabriel Rapture, May 20, 2006
  8. Gabriel Rapture

    Mara Guest

    On Fri, 19 May 2006 22:24:21 -0500, Gabriel Rapture <>
    wrote:

    >Imhotep,
    >
    >ImHotep,
    >
    >I could be wrong, but I don't think it is considered SPAM when people
    >join "opt-in groups and agree to receive email from each other.

    * Rule #0: Spam is theft.
    o Angel's Commentary: Spammers believe it's okay to steal a little bit
    from each person on the Internet at once.
    * Rule #1: Spammers lie.
    o Russell's Admonition: Always assume that there is a measurable
    chance that the entity you are dealing with is a spammer.
    o Lexical Contradiction: Spammers will redefine any term in order to
    disguise their abuse of Internet resources.
    + Sharp's Corollary: Spammers attempt to re-define "spamming" as
    that which they do not do.
    + Finnell's Corollary: Spammers define "remove" as "validate."
    * Rule #2: If a spammer seems to be telling the truth, see Rule #1.
    o Crissman's Corollary: A spammer, when caught, blames his victims.
    o Moore's Corollary: Spammer's lies are seldom questioned by
    mainstream media.
    * Rule #3: Spammers are stupid.
    o Krueger's Corollary: Spammer lies are really stupid.
    + Pickett's Commentary: Spammer lies are boring.
    o Russell's Corollary: Never underestimate the stupidity of spammers.
    o Spinosa's Corollary: Spammers assume everybody is more stupid than
    themselves.
    o Spammer's Standard of Discourse: Threats and intimidation trump
    facts and logic.
    o Rizler Syndrome: Under threat of jail time, a spammer's stupidity
    tends to expand exponentially until jail time is assured.
    * Rule #4: The natural course of a spamming business is to go bankrupt.

    Rules-Keeper Shaffer's Refrain:
    Spammers routinely prove the Rules of Spam are valid.

    It has been noted that the Rules of Spam are equally applicable to
    spam-supporters, spam-tolerant ISPs, and various others who directly or
    indirectly profit from spam.

    The Rules also apply to those people (such as candidates for political office,
    solicitors for "worthy" causes, propagators of religious faiths, etc.) who deem
    their message to be of such overwhelming importance that it utterly transcends
    the rights of others to have the sole and uninhibited enjoyment of their
    personal property.

    --
    www.jlaforums.com, among other sites, steals usenet newsgroup posts, and tries to
    mislead the public into thinking the posts come from them. They do not. If you see this sig,

    Mara, May 20, 2006
  9. Gabriel Rapture

    Mellowed Guest

    I guess we are 'beans' of the human species.

    "Gabriel Rapture" <> wrote in message
    : Hello fellow human beans,
    :

    Mellowed, May 20, 2006
  10. Gabriel Rapture

    pandamonium Guest

    On Fri, 19 May 2006 20:31:59 -0500, Gabriel Rapture wrote:

    > Hello fellow human beans,
    >
    > Where can I find information that will tell me how many different
    > Yahoo groups I can email at the same time.
    >
    > Is there a Yahoo help group on USENET where I can get these and other
    > questions answered?
    >
    > Can I put one in the "TO" area and 50 in the cc. or BCC?
    >
    > I have pretty much figured out how many I can do at a time in USENET,
    > but I'm not sure at all about YAHOO.
    >
    > I have an AMAZING MLM opportunity that I want to tell other MLM, and
    > business minded people about. It IS ROCKING THE MLM industry
    > worldwide as I type.
    >
    > So I want to post to "Business Opportunity" and MLM forums and Yahoo
    > groups. To reduce the work it would be easier to post to many at a
    > time.
    >
    > Live Long and Prosper!!

    LOL! Would you like some help parking your car in the optimum place in the
    carpark so you can cause maximum grief to as many people as possible too?
    How about some help in obtaining enough cats to shit in the whole
    neighbourhood's back yards each evening? I guess you've already managed to
    remove the indicators on your car. Any other ways we can help you become a
    nuisance?

    --
    All replies to above email address are delivered to /dev/null
    If you really want to email me, replace nospam with liam

    pandamonium, May 20, 2006
  11. Gabriel Rapture

    Mike Easter Guest

    Gabriel Rapture wrote:

    > Is it OK in usenet to have a two or three line signature accompany
    > each post I make to Usenet?

    Yes - but that also assumes that your post is a 'real' post which
    belongs in a thread in the group, not just a post being made to expose
    your sig.

    > All of the computer etiquette books that I have read say that is fine.
    > Yet MOST people whine and scream like they are about to be
    > electrocuted whenever someone posts a link to their business website/s

    That usually happens when they are posting just to be posting the sig.
    They aren't actually a group partipant participating with commentary in
    the body that the others want to hear.

    > I think it is really a sad situation when the country is so fixated on
    > stopping people from making a legitimate living online by screaming
    > SPAM constantly.

    There is constant spam. Constant spam has people on edge. They don't
    want any more, including someone's post which is only made to have an
    opportunity to put in an advertising sig.

    Then there's also the problem with top posting untrimmed and
    non-contextualized and how it doesn't make a conversation.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, May 20, 2006
  12. Gabriel Rapture

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2006-05-20, Gabriel Rapture <> wrote:

    snip

    > So I want to post to "Business Opportunity" and MLM forums and Yahoo
    > groups. To reduce the work it would be easier to post to many at a
    > time.
    >
    > Live Long and Prosper!!

    I suggest that you contact the 'help' feature that I'm sure Yahoo! have
    tucked away somewhere in their web-forum interface. Something like
    'Please help me to spam your web forums' should get you the appropriate
    response (possibly along the lines of 'send us the money and we'll shove
    your advert wherever we feel like shoving it').

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers

    Whiskers, May 20, 2006
  13. Gabriel Rapture

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2006-05-20, Gabriel Rapture <> wrote:

    snip

    > P.S.
    > This is to the intelligent fellow who responded in a mature manner:

    That's nicely vague :)) If you find out how newsgroups actually work, it
    becomes far easier for people to know to what and to whom you are
    responding.

    snip

    > I think it is really a sad situation when the country is so fixated on
    > stopping people from making a legitimate living online by screaming
    > SPAM constantly.

    Which country would that be?

    > Yet they are totally comfortable with our regime sending their sons
    > and daughters off to be slaughtered in an invasion that was totally
    > ridiculous and unnecessary from the start.

    Well, that narrows it down a /bit/.

    > If you folks don't wake up soon, you are going to be just as much a
    > slave as non white people were three hundred years ago.
    > Mark my words. We are headed for a communist type of government.

    You need to learn what 'communism' is too, then. The country I think you
    are in would fit the definition of 'fascist' much better; and the
    different one I think I'm in is heading that way fast, but still with some
    elements of a 'communistic type' that are worth having.

    > And so it goes.

    No. If you don't like what your government is doing, change it. It's
    *your* government - you are not their possession.

    All it takes for evil to triumph, is for good (wo)men to do nothing.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers

    Whiskers, May 20, 2006
  14. Gabriel Rapture

    me Guest

    > Imhotep,
    >
    > ImHotep,
    >
    > I could be wrong, but I don't think it is considered SPAM when people
    > join "opt-in groups and agree to receive email from each other.

    MLM is still MLM you muppet,no matter how you dress it up.

    me, May 21, 2006