How does this phone "stack-up" as a "Smartphone"...??? (Samsung CodeSCH-i220)

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by LEESA, Feb 20, 2010.

  1. LEESA

    LEESA Guest

    I am looking into getting one of the "Smartphones" and the Samsung
    CODE caught my eye along with the favorable pricing of MetroPCS.

    http://micurl.com/jDfGF <== check out link.

    I was under the impression that this phone could "do it all" so to
    speak and was one of the better ones out there. I have heard "some"
    say that it's comparable to the iPhone and Blackberrys' in what it can
    do.

    Others... Have had "less than favorable" things to say about it.
    Others have said that it is considered a "lower-end" Smartphone and it
    has a very limited amount of "APPS" you can get for it.

    So... How does it rate as a Smartphone? How does it stack up against
    the iPhone and the BlackBerrys? Are there lots of functional APPS
    available or is it somewhat limited in that regard?

    I know NEXT TO NOTHING about these types of phones and just wanna make
    a good choice that will keep me busy when I'm waiting around in
    traffic or at the doctor's office?

    Thanks in advance

    LEESA (I)

    LEESA, Feb 20, 2010